Run off cover

Run off cover

It might be a long way off, but planning for your retirement or when you cease trading is important as you can still be liable for past work. Given claims can be made months and even years after the project is complete; you need to ensure you retain the correct level of cover.

Run off Professional Indemnity Insurance cover is specifically designed to cover past work only when you cease trading. We work with you and the insurer to convert your policy into run off cover and in some circumstances we can arrange a single premium block run-off policy depending on your work previous work.

Talk to us about your insurance needs.

We’re here when you need us. Why not call us to arrange an informal discussion on your insurance needs. We can learn more about you and your business and we can advise you on what insurances you need to protect what’s important to you.

You can:

Give us a call on 01837 55777 Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm

Email us: