Structural and Consulting Engineers undertake a wide and varied range of disciplines and many practices will encompass more than one discipline. We arrange professional indemnity insurance for Structural and Consulting Engineers who undertake work involving:
- Residential and Commercial Design
- Beam Calculations
- Pre-purchase Reports
- Basement Conversions
- CAD / BIM Drawings
- Chemical/Process Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering incl. Pollution Control
- Expert Witness
- Arbitration / Adjudication Work
- Feasibility Studies
- Heating & Ventilation Engineering
- Interior Design
- Land Surveying
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Measured Building Surveys
- Mining Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Planning & Building Regulations Drawings
- Pre-purchase Building Surveys
- Principal Designer
- Professional Consultants Certificates
- Project Co-ordination
- Project Management
- Soil Engineering/Soil Mechanics/Site Investigation
- Structural Engineering etc.
It is extremely important that you understand how Professional Indemnity Insurance works and exactly what you are getting for your money. At Anchorman we are very happy to spend time explaining what is covered and importantly what is not. Should the worst happen you need to know that you have the right insurance in place.
We have access to most major Insurance Companies, the Lloyds of London Insurance market and various leading Managing General Agencies. We always strive to find the right insurance solution for you, at the most competitive premium.
How do I obtain a quotation?
Getting a quotation could not be easier. Either telephone us on 01837 55777 and we will take the details and in most cases provide an immediate quotation. Alternatively you can complete the short proposal form or contact us for a quote request and we will call you back.