Part 4 – Common underwriting information for Property Professionals PI Insurance

Here are the most common pieces of information Insurers need to underwrite your Professional Indemnity (PI) policy and calculate your premium:

Overseas work –

  • If you undertake (or have done so in the past) non-UK work you need to ensure the territory is covered. Many policies exclude, for example, the USA or Canada due to the litigious environment.
  • If overseas work is subject to non UK Law and/or Jurisdiction then this would be regarded by Insurers as an underwriting feature. This may require enhanced premium or terms.

We’re here when you need us. Why not call us to arrange an informal discussion on your PI insurance needs? We can learn more about you and your business and can advise you on what insurances you need to protect what’s important to you.

You can:

Give us a call on 01837 55777 Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm

Email us: