Part 1 – Common underwriting information for Property Professionals PI Insurance

Here are the most common pieces of information Insurers need to underwrite your Professional Indemnity ( PI ) policy and calculate your premium:

Type of firm:

  • type of legal entity (limited company, partnership or sole trader);
  • the size of your organisation;
  • fee turnover; and
  • number of Directors and employees.

We’re here when you need us. Why not call us to arrange an informal discussion on your PI insurance needs. We can learn more about you and your business and we can advise you on what insurances you need to protect what’s important to you.

You can:

Give us a call on 01837 55777 Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm

Email us: