Essential cover for landowner’s legal liability to the public
If you own land in the UK, then arranging land liability insurance is essential. Land liability insurance covers your legal liability if a member of the public injures themselves or their property is damaged whilst on your land.
In today’s litigious society, having adequate land liability insurance in place has never been more prudent.
Types of land covered:
- Greenfield / Brownfield sites
- Development site
- Undeveloped pasture
- Moorland / woodland
- Communal areas
What do Insurers need to know?
- The address of the land to be insured
- The type of land (such as development site, woodland, etc.)?
- What is the land used for?
- Land area size?
- Are there any water features?
- Is the land fenced or enclosed?
- Are there rights of access/ any public footpaths?
- Are there any buildings on the land?
How do I obtain a quotation?
Getting a quotation could not be easier. Either telephone us on 01837 55777 and we will go through this with you. Alternatively, complete the quote request form and we will call you back.