Estate Agents

Estate Agents

Insurance for Estate Agents

The type and nature of professional work undertaken by Estate Agents can be diverse. Work can include Residential and commercial estate agency, Residential property letting and management , Commercial property management / land management, Rent reviews / lease renewals, Residential and commercial surveys and valuations, provision of Home Information packs and Auctioneering.

We are the right people for you

Let's work together

More Information Regarding Estate Agents Insurance


A clear declaration of your risk is of paramount importance. Underwriters will look at a variety of factors which will influence the assessment of your risk. These include the size of your practice, values of property, any overseas work and your experience/qualifications.

Professional Indemnity Insurance is a mandatory requirement of the members of NAEA (The National Association of Estate Agents) or ARLA (The Association of Residential Letting Agents). Even if you are not a member of either of these bodies, due to the increasingly litigious nature of the home-buying process, estate agents are becoming more aware of the need for Professional Indemnity Insurance.

We have access to most major Insurance Companies, Managing General Agents, the Lloyds of London Insurance market and our own exclusive In House Scheme.

We can also offer complementary add-on insurances such as Public Liability, Employers Liability, Office Insurance and Management Liability (Directors & Officers) Insurance.


How do I obtain a quotation?

Getting a quotation could not be easier. Either telephone us on 01837 55777 and we will take the details and in most cases provide an immediate quotation. Alternatively click on one of the options to the right