Additional Insurances

When you have arranged your Professional Indemnity Insurance there are other additional insurance that you should also consider. We can offer you very competitive terms for any of the following additional insurance:

Public Liability (PL) Insurance

to cover you should you damage a customer’s property or cause bodily harm when conducting your business. Often PL is a compulsory requirement if you work in local authority premises.

Employers Liability (EL) Insurance

It is compulsory if you have anyone under a PAYE contract, or have self-employed consultants who are working under your supervision you need EL insurance. EL covers your legal liability as an employer for any injury, disease or death sustained by your employees during the course of their employment.

Office Insurance

to cover premises, equipment and contents against fire, theft and accidental damage. Whether you work from an office or at home.

Surveyor’s Equipment Insurance

Specialist insurance for high-value portable surveying equipment covered as an extension to your office insurance. We tailor your insurance to your exact requirements.

Commercial Crime Insurance

to protect you against fraud by employees and third parties.

Management Liability Insurance

If you are a Limited Company owner, this protects your personal assets should claims be brought against you for ‘wrongful acts’ arising out of your capacity as a director or officer of the company.

We’re here when you need us. Why not call us to arrange an informal discussion on your insurance needs. We can learn more about you and your business and we can advise you on what additional insurances you need to protect what’s important to you.

You can:

Give us a call on 01837 650030 Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm

Email us: